Sunday, May 11, 2008

graduation

wow.

i just listened to coach jerry moore give the commencement speech, walked across the stage, and turned the tassel. it's official. i've graduated!! it feels so surreal. its been five years. i am definitely not the same person i was when i started. and that is a good thing. God has been better than good to me, His blessings are countless, and I couldn't be more thrilled about my life.

surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the LORD forever... forever, including today, tomorrow, and the next day! that is so exciting!!!!

i am so grateful for my mom and dad for their endless support/prayers, putting me through college. they are the best in the world for sure.

what an unforgettable weekend. thanks to everybody for making it what it was. you are all the best!! i love you all. mom, dad, g-rents, benji, tom, forman, brady, sam, ian, scott, matt, laura, karis. seriously the best.

No comments: