Friday, March 6, 2009

3/4 cig


Finishing off the night with e2 (e squared) a pbs renewable energy special. Rural communities using wind energy, 3rd world countries using solar power and biodeisel, and cars not running on petrol... electric, biodeisel, ethanol, et Gotta get something of worth in my brain after Beverly Hills Chihuahua. (yes, it was so bad)

I had three quarters of a cigarette + three quarters of a beer tonight. I haven't smoked a cigarette in like 5 or 6 months. I never smoked much before. probly 5 / week max and 35 total cigs ever. but i like not smoking at all more than an ocassional cigarette. my throat hurts. cigarettes make me feel bad.

Its hard to transition from being around people all the time to being alone. i think that's why i havae the tv on. tom's in ATL and harry's in Charlotte. its so weird to be here with no one else. but i think this is the third time this has happened in the last couple weeks.

Wow.Tired.This is not going to make much sense tomorrow. haha. who knows. maybe i write better half asleep.... then again, like most things i do half asleep... it's probly half as (good.night)

1 comment:

my name is catherine. said...

here is a link to my new blog: http://catherineschultz.wordpress.com

I am commenting under the username of my nyc blog, so you can just click on my name i think and it'll take you to it!

yay for snowboarding! (and blogs too I guess, haha)