Friday, March 20, 2009

i think i'll talk about twitter


Hello this is... oh uh, Welcome To The Show. Today we have VIP Guest Thomas Schambach, who also has a VIP Guest, Tony Danza... I mean Austin Saylor.

Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. So tomorrow I'm doing something I haven't done in a while. I'm talking to the graphic designers at App! Talking in front of a group is what I haven't done in a while, but luckily, this time, I get to say whatever I want! It's about my experiences in the "real world."
(WHOAH... deja vous... no... it was a double deja vous. weeeeeird) Anyways, being that I'm so recently a graduate of the department, I'm going to give what advice I can think up. I'm basically going to just talk about my experience with spurts here and there of comic relief. ie Thomas E.S. It will be ridiculous no doubt. I think I'll talk about twitter some. I think it's great. And the more people use it, the more important it becomes and, hopefully, better conversations will happen.

Man this is just like I did it in school. Wait till the last min. This is gonna be fun.

Now for a plug... My friend Sam make beautiful music. It's really unreal.

No comments: