Thursday, February 19, 2009

all about videos

Harry Skeen: Adventurer

Today is a great day for the video world of the web. Well, the video world doesn't know it yet... but I'll let it in on a little secret: Tom has finished editing Harry's BEST JOB IN THE WORLD video application. It's incredible. Harry is the world's best adventurer. I don't believe anyone could do a better job adventuring around the Barrier Reef (Australia) than my tall, sharp-jawed roommate Mr. Skeen. But may I also add that Tom is the newest, bestest, up'n'coming videographer in the High Country.

The next video... I'll show right here. But since I'm writing this so far down in the blog, and there's a video to grab your attention... you've prbly already started it, and possibly assumed that it's Harry's video. Harry is in this video. But this was just a great day of canoeing. But now that I think of it, I wish we I called it "I wish we had ice skates."

For your viewing pleasure:



"Canoeing on a Lake" .... or "I Wish We had Ice Skates"

No comments: