Monday, February 23, 2009

staring out to sea



I am realizing that this design world is not just a big pool of a community, it is an ocean. Things I'm diving into (pun intended? maybe): Twitter + PSDTuts + VECTORTuts + NETTuts + Behance + Harvest + Blogger + Facebook + lots and lots of blogs. But what I really want to do is actually develop some sort of relationship with real people out there. Right now its waaay abstract. Like I said before, if not only to myself, I want to give back to this community (as well as get more out of it) because I still feel like I am just standing on the shore staring at the sea.

Today I got contacted by someone who found me in my old high school's 'yellow pages.' It's only been out for a couple of days. This could be promising! This guy wants logo work + website. And I'm going to use Harvest to track my time / pricing! Stoked about that.

No comments: