Saturday, April 4, 2009

10 + Things that Did NOT Work

Before I get to the things that didn't work...
I made up a word last night. Incredibible.

Last weekend nothing worked for me...

  1. left work to hang out with people only to realize they were in charlotte
  2. remembered that I didn't go to Charlotte b.c I wanted to go to the Banff Film Festival. but I forgot to get tickets and they were sold out
  3. in its stead I bought Shawn White Snowboarding for ps3... but it didn't work
  4. tried watching a silly comedy (while in a bad mood)... got to pissed to enjoy it
  5. went back into town and got a new disc of the game... it didn't work either
  6. tried doing some webdesign (what I was doing at work before this all started)... I was totally uninspired
  7. tried sleeping... got multiple calls / txt that woke me up
  8. went into work the next day and couldn't get ANYTHING done
  9. so I thought I'd try taking pictures of the fog... as soon as I walked outside it started pouring
  10. went back to Game Stop and they told me to download that latest game update... got back home and the internet wasn't working!!
So all of this is what lead to this video... so I hope there is little to no judgement. thx :)

[ Video to come later, when I compress it ]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre never going to compress that video. lets be honest.

my name is catherine. said...

booo! I hate days like that!!

where is the video??