Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Luv Listerine


Just Plain Ridiculous + has nothing to do with this post.

Why do I have the desire to tell everyone that my boxers are torn up both legs, my room is messier than it has been in a while, and I've needed to do laundry for more than a week? I really don't know for sure. But those are things of which I'm not particularly proud. What I am proud of is how I haven't been overworking myself. I've spent time with a lot of people... some people I don't usually see much. What blessing 'new' people can be in your life. I could use some good roommate time though. I feel like it's been quite some time.

Wow. I just fell asleep. I guess that means it is bed time. That works quite nicely for me b.c I'm writing this with my iPhone while laying in my bed. Teeth brushed and Listerined, I'm all set! Goodnight.

No comments: