Wednesday, April 29, 2009

:| :| :| :| minus 2


3rd time's a charm right? (kinda not liking blogger right now, btw)

So, we had a great feast at our house tonight. Great crowd. Great food. Great ghetto tarp for the storm that was-a-brewin.

I love when people come out to our house. I love visitors. I especially love when new people come out here.

So why did I want nothing more than to grab my proverbial 'snickers' and get away. far far away?! I did not feel at home. at all. ugh. I haven't felt this self-pitiful in a long time! hopefully the Lord will show me what the heck was up... once I get over myself.

Just called Bernie with her "IT'S 11PM!!! WAKE UP AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK" call. haha. (ps she asked me to do that, I don't just do that on the reg.)

K. time to go catch some pups on the boob tube. A hundred and one of them to be more precise.

1 comment:

my name is catherine. said...

not liking blogger? THEN MOVE TO WORDPRESS.COM!!


(mainly though so I don't have to sign into my old blogger account just to comment on your page :)

ohhhh... and because my grandma said so. she said that all she wants for her birthday this year is for dear darling charlie to move to wordpress.com