Saturday, May 2, 2009

(/rant)


In between (rant) and (/rant) is... a rant. Well, its more of an explosion. It's how I felt for a few minutes. So read if you wish... but I'm better now. Still slightly upset. Well, actually more than slightly upset, but i'll be fine.

(rant)
MAN, F*** DREAMWEAVER!!!!!!!!!

every.single.time.I.try.to.upload.a.file.to.my.site....it.will.not.stay.connected.to.the.server!!!!!!!!!!!! but only on my site! not ecrs's. uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm waaaay too tired to deal with this. i'm going to go skate. all around campus. all over town. uuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

actually i'm probably just gonna be pissed for a while. yep. a long while. I hate when crap like this happens.

I finally take some time to work on this website, and I can't do anything!!@#$!@#R)*(@#UR()@#*U
(/rant)

1 comment:

Austin said...

I always had trouble with that as well. I have been using a program called CyberDuck that works really well for publishing to the web. You should check that out. I know they have it for mac, PC I don't know.