Thursday, May 7, 2009

four thirty six ante meridiem



I couldn't tell you exactly why I'm up right now... at 4:36AM. But I can tell you that I fell asleep sometime after 8:30PM watching Serenity, having just eaten my delicious turky burger and triscuits. :):):) I then woke up at 4:25AM in my bed, lights on, work cloths on. WHAT? weird. But it gets weirder. I was dreaming that I was zooming around the city in my old Celica with Thomas Schambach screaming THIS IS AWESOME THIS IS AWESOME.

//side note: I'm literally watching a shrew run around in my kitchen / dining room. gross.

//back to blog.... So we were being chased by a drug dealer... and the chase ended up turning into a choreographed dance-music video!

So now I'm sitting at my ghetto desk, wishing we didn't have another shrew in our house, eating chocoa pebbles, and debating going into work 3 hours early.

No comments: