Wednesday, May 27, 2009

This Day Went By Too Fast


.Harry's Mug

I finally took some time to wind down from work. Sitting in Espresso News I just sketched... for about an hour... sipping the coffee out of the sunflower mug I was drawing.

But today seriously went by too fast. It's 11:49, and it feels like it should be 8 or maybe even 7. But that totally beats a slow day. Am I right people? Yes. I am.

For some reason I am frustrated right now. But I don't know why. I think it's cause I haven't played Skate2 in a while. I skated IRL today for like 15 min max. I didn't have my skate shoes, so all I could do was shuvits / big spins. Mostly big spins. Fakie frontside big spins to be exact.

OK. SHOWER then SKATE2 then CEREAL? then SLEEP.

Tomorrow I will:
  • go to work
  • work real hard
  • probably get frustrated at work
  • but get a lot done!!!
  • come home and pack for NYC!! (old highschool teacher, Brian Tsai, is getting married)
  • wish I had more time for... every... freakin thing I wanna do
.

No comments: